At my mom's suggestion I am going to add a sidebar to my blog of the baby's expanding library. She thought this would help her to not buy duplicates. I am also going to keep updating a book wish list on Amazon.com for the baby.
When I was growing up we had a TV sometimes but most often we didn't have one so we all grew up as avid readers- I am hoping this child will also fall in love with books and stories.
Wow! He really has a collection already! This is a good idea. I already started the Amazon wish list for Elsa, but I might put a list of her books somewhere too.
ReplyDeleteAlthough in my experience, duplicate books aren't necessarily a bad thing. Kids can be rough on paper products. Casey and I have become quite the experts in book re-binding and page mending. Just saying you should keep some clear packing tape handy...
ReplyDelete