Yesterday I got to go to Tim's office and enjoy a wonderful baby shower put on by his colleagues (I believe mostly Jarrett (and Christi!) and Michael). We had GREAT food from a local Mediterranean place and some much needed and much appreciated baby gifts. For our stroller we received the infant seat adapter (so we can attach the car seat until the baby is big/strong enough to sit up in the seat of the actual stroller on his own) and the drink console (gotta keep hydrated!)- plus some great books and a darling outfit. Plus, a gift card to Babies R Us that will allow us to buy the final few items on that registry.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Tim's work Baby Shower
Yesterday I got to go to Tim's office and enjoy a wonderful baby shower put on by his colleagues (I believe mostly Jarrett (and Christi!) and Michael). We had GREAT food from a local Mediterranean place and some much needed and much appreciated baby gifts. For our stroller we received the infant seat adapter (so we can attach the car seat until the baby is big/strong enough to sit up in the seat of the actual stroller on his own) and the drink console (gotta keep hydrated!)- plus some great books and a darling outfit. Plus, a gift card to Babies R Us that will allow us to buy the final few items on that registry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment