
This past weekend Tim and I joined Jarrett, Christi, Elsa, David, Shelly and Christian at a cabin in North Georgia just outside Ellijay to enjoy the changing leaves, and some fishing. It was LOVELY- relaxing & chatting with the girls, cooking and knitting for me- fishing and chatting with the guys for Tim. On Sunday Tim and I hung out- going back to one of the fishing spots he'd gone to on Friday. I didn't actually fish...thought about it, but instead decided to be a bit lazier and just take pictures and cheer him on when he caught a fish. I'm not really fitting into any of my winter sweaters or coats so I am wearing Tim's brown sweater (that I truly love and wore last winter without the great belly excuse) and his fleece vest...also wore the hat I knit him since he was wearing a different hat I knit him (more about that later).

First thing in the morning my belly doesn't look too huge- 37 weeks.

I might be one of the world's unhairiest people, but being pregnant has given me a modest amount of blond peach fuzz on my belly. The bedroom we stayed in had wonderful morning sunrise sunshine pouring in making the fuzz glow...my belly button still hasn't really popped out and at this point I don't think it will since I only have 2 weeks until my due date.

At the pumpkin patch the girls went to while the boys fished. Looks like I stuffed a pumpkin under my sweater.
Great photos! :)
ReplyDelete