Thursday, October 22, 2009

Look what my wonderful colleagues did...

My colleagues are located all over the US- in Washington DC, NY, CT, MN, IL, WA, VA, NC, etc- really spread out all over- but they all pitched in to get us the stroller I've been dreaming about getting back in shape with for months now. I had even already bought the coordinating diaper bag that securely attaches to it in hopes that somehow I'd receive this stroller from some loving friends or family.
In fact, the bag is the baby's hospital bag already packed with everything we'll need to take care of him there and bring him home in style (except the handknit outfit I still need to finish seaming up and washing).
The only things left to get before he comes is the stroller adapter that allows us to attach his car seat in the stroller until he is big enough to sit up in the seat by himself, and I'd like to also get a car seat cover thing to keep him warm on our winter walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment