
Tim has been enviously watching my handknit items go out the door to others as gifts or into the bin of things waiting for the baby to born and has hinted more than once that he'd also truly appreciate a handknit item from me. I started working on a sweater this past weekend but in the meantime I knit him two hats to tide him over. Above is his hat and with the leftover yarn I knit a matching hat for the baby. Can't wait to take a picture of Tim holding the baby and both of them wearing the hats.

This is the second hat I knit for Tim and am intending to knit the baby version of the hat soon- we'll see if I can get it and everything else on my "pre-baby list of things to get done" finished before he arrives. I've got some items crossed off but I think it is too ambitious a list...like the fact that the bulbs of crocuses I ordered to plant in the front lawn aren't expected to arrive until at least late next week...so it might be the case that anyone coming for a visit will be asked to plant a few before they leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment