Results from the appointment:
- Fundus measured 38cm (right on target)
- urine clean
- gained 1 lb (166lbs on home scale for a grand total of 34lbs so far)
- Blood pressure...well when the nurse took it it was 130/? (not sure about the 2nd number) so the midwife took it again during my appointment and it was 118/80- still high for me but okay in general. I think it was high the first time b/c I was already running late out the door and then spilled coffee on the driver's seat getting in which I had to clean up before I could sit down to drive which made me even later, I had had a dream where I was in a storm and couldn't find Tim and thought he had drowned in the flood so I had woken up anxious and then when the nurse was taking my blood pressure she was chatting with me about how I was feeling and I was saying a bit anxious...all of which contributed to the higher reading I'm sure. I just hope it's not the beginning of a trend as I REALLY DO NOT WANT to have to be induced because of high blood pressure. I want to do it without pain meds and I don't know that I could if I was on pitocin which I hear gives rip roaring contractions.
No comments:
Post a Comment