
This is what happens when you love beans more than your child.

Actually, I didn't even eat that many bites of black beans- just like 5 or 6, and that was after James was in bed for the night. But I suppose when he woke up at 12:30 to nurse he got his dose- and when he woke again at 3 I nursed him again- so perhaps a bit more got in. When he started fussing again at 4:30 I KNEW he couldn't possibly be hungry so I ignored him hoping he'd go back to sleep and he did! It was the first time in a long time that he soothed himself to sleep in the middle of the night. However, perhaps the above was why he awake- passing gas and bit more (okay, A LOT more).

So he got to have a morning bath and practice his kicking and splashing which he seemed to enjoy even though he hadn't eaten in several hours. On a related note- I had already ordered the next size up disposables (he is now wearing size 3!) but they hadn't arrived yet so he was still in a size 2, which is obviously not up to the task.
Ewww...
ReplyDeleteAnd now he has officially caught up with Elsa in diaper size. I don't think she'll ever be out of size 3. :)
Wow, now that seems like motivation to not eat beans!
ReplyDeleteHopefully the size 3 diapers will help.
must have been a better seal around the legs than the waist. He will probably get his tolerance of many different foods from your eating habits. Take good care of Tim and James. LOL.
ReplyDelete