
On Sunday Tim's mom came via Atlanta on her way home to NC from Rwanda and stayed overnight with us. On Monday I thought it would be fun to do James' first craft project. We printed some postcards with his return address-then flipped them over for his artwork. I took his left foot and Sharon his right and we set to work.

He didn't seem to mind it much- nor was he very interested. I guess at his age you just roll with the punches.

His reflex to curl up his toes is still very good- so once the paint was on he didn't unfurl them once. So the prints don't show how long those toes really are but they cute anyway.

Totally ignored us and just chewed on his teething ball.

The finished product to be used at thank yous and other correspondence are smudged, smooshed, and perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment