Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweaters

Didn't get nearly as much knitting done for Robert as I did for James, but I did manage to get two hats and two cardigans knit.

This hat is a version of the pattern I made for both Tim and James...now I just need to get a picture of all three guys in their matching hats.

Just needs buttons and some ends woven in.

I knit James a sweater last Fall with the same blue yarn.
Robert wearing a sweater I knit for James (and with a darling gas smile).

Nap on my unmade bed (it is completely stripped because of the previous night's major spit-up (or rather projectile vomiting due to a very overfull tummy- he had been awake from 3pm to 1:45 am with only catnaps and wanting to nurse non-stop for comfort) which had gone all over him, all over me, all over the bed and then all over the changing table in a second installment while trying to clean up the first installment).



Can't really tell very well from this picture but he is nursing in his dream.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment