For father's day, way back when, I knit this sweater for Tim- and it's been sitting in my knitting basket ever since waiting to be blocked and buttons added.
Since I still haven't purchased the buttons (I need toggles and none of my local shops carry them and it is so hard to pay more in shipping than the cost of the buttons themselves!), I decided to go ahead and at least block it so Tim could wear it in the meantime. I blocked the sleeves a bit long, so until I wash and block it again Tim will probably be folding up the cuffs.He really likes it and says he'll definitely wear it often. So I think I'll bite the shipping bullet and just go ahead and order those toggles.
Tim is a wonderful father and he totally deserves a whole closet full of cozy sweaters. I already have the pattern picked out for his next 'jumper'.



Perfect fit, beautiful sweater. Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great, Kate!!!
ReplyDelete