As Tim and I share one car (truck) between us I am most often without a car during the work week. And this is normally not a problem at all, James and I get lots of fresh air walking with the stroller to parks, the market, etc. But when it is rainy or gloomy for more than a few hours one can only imagine how stir crazy a toddler becomes.
So out comes all the stops for entertainment that doesn't include the TV. One of his FAVORITE activities for the past many, many months (maybe even close to the last year) has been spinning in the office chair. Not sure if I am doing any damage to him, it does look quite creepy to see his eyes swerving back and forth after the spinning stops, but he loves it so much that on a rainy day I just can't say no.
No comments:
Post a Comment