Saturday, September 17, 2011

James' choice

 This morning James came out of his room holding a pair of fire engine pajama pants (they had been in the pile of "too small" clothes waiting to be stored) and asked to put them on.
 Then a while later he picked up my cast off socks from last night and asked to put them on.
 So a dirty pajama top, too small fire engine pants and momma's too big socks became his outfit for the morning.
 I think the socks make him look a bit like an elf.
 And apparently the cool outfit he chose out all by himself (for the first time) gave him a lot of creativity to express via Duplo blocks.



 And James is very interested now in taking pictures and then seeing them on the viewing screen, so we had a couple of self-portraits this morning to indulge him.

2 comments:

  1. ha! I like the pictures of him through the duplos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The outfit! And I second what Jenny said. This should be a scene in "What James Likes Best."

    ReplyDelete