As we haven't trimmed or cut James' hair yet it is getting quite long.
And while I still don't want to do a true haircut his "bangs" are getting long enough that some strands keep ending up getting tangled in his lashes and poking him in the eye, Over the past two weeks I have seen him rub his eyes countless times trying to get the annoyance out. Tried to capture those few stray hairs in a picture...
So while he was captured in his highchair for afternoon snack I swept all of offending hairs into a bundle and snipped them off. James wanted to see what I was doing with the scissors and so didn't sit very still in his attempts to look up.
After he looked a bit dejected, like all that kerfuffle was for nothing.
Until I showed him the tuft of hair and then he said "more hair, please!" asking for more to be cut. But that will have to wait- I can't bear to cut off those curls in the back yet.







No comments:
Post a Comment