Top- James at two weeks wearing an Elizabeth Zimmerman "baby surprise sweater" I knit...
Above- James still wearing that sweater at 15 months (I did spend all that time knitting it!)
Showing off his new talent of exposing the batteries in the remotes.
Wearing the hat I knit for Tim...which was a bit too small for him- which I then tried to make bigger by blocking it which only made it shrink...so now it is James' hat.
"Hiding" in the ONE spot he knows he is not supposed to be. He loves to flip the switch on the power bar that all the computer equipment is plugged into...a great maneuver on his part when he is feeling ignored by his momma while she is updating his blog. Even more clever is his decision to straighten out his legs under the bar of the desk as it is almost impossible for said momma to remove the child from under the desk without bruising his adorably chubby legs.
James had his 15-month shot visit today at the doctors, receiving his 3rd polio vaccine. His well-visit will be at 18-months but they humored my request to have him weighed today- he came in at a whopping 28lbs. I am starting to wonder if I should cut back on the cheese?
James also had another milestone this week- last night was his first night with a sippy cup of milk instead of formula. He is now officially a toddler in every respect- diet, skills, and personality.
This is a really fun stage. He is so easy to enjoy (despite the tantrums displayed in the last post).
And today we celebrated his two-year conception day...two years ago today he was but two cells but already he was my James.






How tall is James?? From the photos and the weight, I think he's as big as Josephine (22 mos), if not taller! I love the comparison between the sweater last year and this year-- and paired with the hat--- sooooo cute! You're amazingly talented!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet the boy that first came to be two years ago today!