I didn't capture this very well because Timber was fed up by the time I thought to get out the camera.
What had been happening is James had decided to hang out with Timber at her window (being the social little boy he is) but Timber wanted a window all to herself (being the aloof German Shepherd she is). James tried his best to hang out with her, but each time Timber would go to the other window. This happened at least 10 times in a row...Timber at left window, James at right, James crawls to join Timber at left, Timber goes to right, James crawls to join Timber at right, Timber goes to the left, and on and on.
In the video Timber backs away from the windows before switching, but previously she was going straight from one to the other with James trailing not far behind.
It was like one of those "I love Lucy" episodes where she can't keep up with the chocolates. Poor James just couldn't keep up and convince Timber to let him share her window.
No comments:
Post a Comment