Thursday, August 13, 2009

One lamp down, one (or two) more to go- updated

UPDATE: I added some glass beads to the base and think it looks much more finished, plus is heavy enough to not tip over easily.
One of the lampshades I've been hauling up and down the east coast as Tim and I moved 6 times in 5 years- it's been carefully wrapped in plastic for the past decade waiting for a lamp.
The lamp is on the chocolate sheep skin we picked up on our Montana vacation which we will use as a rug in the nursery. It's so soft I am sure the baby will love tummy time on it- as long as his neck is strong enough that he can keep his face out of the tickling fuzziness.
I still have two other lamp shades that I am considering matching to other bottle lamps for the nursery...just need Tim to finish up that last drink of scotch! I'd do it myself if I wasn't pregnant since it is one of my favorite scotches, but I need to be good for at least another 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment