Friday, May 14, 2010
(soon to be) Traveling Man
If you get annoyed by repetitive baby talk I'd highly suggest muting these videos as I say the same words of encouragement to James OVER AND OVER.
Each clip seems at times to be of nothing other than cute baby James, but there is at least a nano-second on each of actual agility on James' part. I assume that what he does in the last video at the very end is the next step towards crawling.
I've included all 6 videos for the enjoyment of aunts and grandmas.
Some of the clips have poor James' head cut off since I had the camera on the floor trying to capture his belly NOT touching the floor. Though if you have to only see a baby's body- there is nothing cuter than one enclosed in a romper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment