Warning: This post has 16 pictures! I couldn't narrow it down further (believe me, there were a lot more I could have added). Photo shoot courtesy of my sister, Chelsea. She did a great job capturing both James' personality and the beauty of the Hawaiian leis. A bit of backstory- the white & orange leis I bought specifically for James for the photos- it even had a short one for his ankle, the pink ones were leftover from the Luau. Unfortunately for James all of the leis had been stored in the fridge to keep them fresh and the photos were taken on Sunday morning before church when the weather was a bit cooler. Cooler weather + fridge cold leis = not so pleased baby.
Adorable! I can not wait to hear this child speak.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures so much! I'm glad you posted them all!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing pictures! Your sister did a fabulous job!
ReplyDelete