
James had outgrown the infant tub a while ago but since he still couldn't sit up I hesitated putting him the regular tub- plus it would take a lot of water to fill it up even two inches. So I ordered him a transition blow-up tub and it arrived yesterday. One cool feature is that it has a section in the bottom you can blow up that prevents the baby from sliding down in the tub. This is his first moment in the new tub. (We had been bathing him in the infant tub IN the big tub so he was already used to the environment- I read that some babies freak out the first time you stick them in the big tub so it was recommended to put the infant tub in it.)

Not totally sure what this new experience is.

But I think I like it!

I can see my toes! (And later he proceeded to pull them up and gnaw on them.)

This is great, but I need some toys! They are right there...on the window sill but I can't reach them. Help!


Yay! Toys!

Hmmm, that duck bill looks chewable...

His feet actually got pruned! This was the first bath that included enough play time to do so.
Looks like a great tub!
ReplyDelete