It has been almost 10 months since I posted last- and for a while I had dreams of being able to catch up, but life was too busy and I have decided that I might as well just start from present and see if I can throw in some old stuff when time allows.
But a small recap of things I can recall at the moment that were big events since last May:
- We moved to the farm in Lansing, North Carolina
- James got another professional haircut, one trim from his Grandma and me, and one proper haircut from me (doesn't at all look professional, but it will do for now)
- We went to the beach in May with Shelly, David, Christian, Jarrett, Christi, Elsa and Avie and James had the MOST WONDERFUL time there
- James and I went to Hawaii in July to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday
- James got the chicken pox in April before we moved
- James got strep throat in the Fall
- He turned 3!
- We did some renovations/improvements on the farm house and began the addition for Sharon
- Got pregnant with our second child, had our second boy born Feb. 17th!
- Went to Grand Bahamas for Christmas with Sharon and Tim's sister, Tonya- which again confirmed that James is a through and through beach baby/boy
- Planted another 50 apple trees, have ordered our next 250 trees and have almost gained our septic permit for the cidery to be built, perhaps starting later this year
- Finally got James transitioned into a twin bed and out of his tent (now we need to see when potty training and veggies might be focused on)
- And, of course, a gazillion other things that I can't possible remember right now on a sleep deprived brain with a new baby one week old.
So I will see what I can do to start marking things going forward and fill in what I can from before.
| I asked James if he'd like to kiss baby Robert and this is what he did- a very gentle kiss on his hand. |
No comments:
Post a Comment