Friday, January 20, 2012

next gen sleepsack

James has been wearing Halo sleepsacks from when he was just 10 days old.  
He's worn fleece sacks in the winter...

And cotton sacks in the summer.
The sacks have gotten bigger and bigger over the past two years- we always knew it was time for a larger size when he started to grunt and complain when he could adequately spread out his legs while sitting in our laps facing us to snuggle in the rocking chair before bed.
But finally he outgrew the largest closed bottom sack.
The next size up comes with holes at the bottom for little feet to stick out.

At first James asked me to put his feet back inside, but I told him that was the way it was supposed to be and then I guess he embraced the concept.
He also likes that they have a dinosaur on them.  

1 comment:

  1. GOoooooo, sleep sacks! We are loving ours. I see that wheely bug in the background :)

    ReplyDelete