While Nana had physical therapy for her broken (but healing!) shoulder James and I went to the local playground.
VERY into peek-a-boo these days.
Commando crawling under the fence- why bother walking around when you are that tiny?
A couple of other girls were also playing there and decided James was their sweetheart and gave him flowers.
Back home and after nap it was time to water the garden again!
This time swim trunks and shirt (and swim diaper) were remembered.
Which was nice when he decided to take a break with me on the hammock since they didn't carry (or transfer) as much water to me as his cotton clothes did the day before.
Washing off his treasure (aka. leaf).
James loves that they live in the flight path of the local airport.
"Must share water with Momma."
"I claim Momma as mine!"
Seriously, this is the way to parent...relaxing on a hammock while your child plays in a sprinkler.
Until he soaks you.
And tries to tip you over.
Almost succeeding!
"Now I must give Nana a wet bug/rock/leaf."
Inspired by Timber...
| ah, how refreshing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment