Tim and I watched the video of James' first bath in this blue tub a couple of weeks ago- he was so tiny! Now he's big enough and heavy enough to warrant getting his bath in the real tub instead of on the kitchen counter. So he'll be out of that baby tub and in a bath chair splashing and playing with toys!And lastly (no pictures with this one), James already has 3 forms of ID- SSN card, health insurance card (I suppose this technically isn't a form of ID, but it is something that belongs just to him) and now he has a YMCA ID card. I had no idea a baby could have need for a wallet. He has gone twice now with me to the Y and did GREAT in the childcare- each time lasting longer than I would have thought possible considering I knew his naptime would be coming while he was there. We are hoping to join the Aquababy class soon so that he can get comfortable in the water at a young age. I was 7 before I could swim and I was still terrified that somehow sharks were going to get me in the pool. As opposed to Tim who was barely over 2 years old and snorkeling.
I LOVE that first photo. :)
ReplyDeleteThe photos are great - wow, he's really growing. You are an exquisite mother.
ReplyDeleteI, too, love his belly and ears sticking out in the first picture. He looks so grown up!
ReplyDelete