Today James had his second bath (Tim said he was starting to smell ripe..."like a box of cereal") probably he could have stood to have one sooner but I think he survived the week between just fine. His umbilical stump still hasn't fallen off but is definitely looking worse for the wear--though Dr. Owen said it looks just fine. At his 2-week checkup he measured 23in...though, again as said last checkup post, this measurement is highly inaccurate. And he weighed in at...9lbs. 5oz! He's already gained 12oz since birth...which I am glad to hear since I feel like I am nursing non-stop around the clock he'd better be gaining some weight!
He's still sleeping on my chest at night and the doctor assures me he can't be spoiled at this point and if he and I are both getting more sleep with this arrangement, that it will be fine for a while longer.
Will try to post some 2-week photos later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment