Poor lawn! It had been looking so good until I partially scalped it! Hopefully it won't take too long to green back up. Supposed to rain this afternoon and that should help.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Pregnancy brain hard at work...
or perhaps better said...hardly working.
Today when I went to mow the lawn I adjusted the mow-height by changing the back wheel position...thinking I was raising the height for a longer cut...however you can see from the left side of the lawn that I did EXACTLY the opposite. At first I was thinking...wow! this really isn't achieving what I had intended...but when the mower stalled out (too close to the ground getting clogged on all the clippings) it made me pause and take stock. Thankfully my brain kicked back into gear and I realized what I had done.
Poor lawn! It had been looking so good until I partially scalped it! Hopefully it won't take too long to green back up. Supposed to rain this afternoon and that should help.
Poor lawn! It had been looking so good until I partially scalped it! Hopefully it won't take too long to green back up. Supposed to rain this afternoon and that should help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment