James loves the pool- as he did last year. So the upside of our house not selling yet is that we got to indulge in pruned toes over and over.
Last year when he was in all his chubby glory I never got a picture of him at our local pool, so this year as the season is drawing to a close I finally remembered my camera.
Here he is not so patiently waiting for me to take a picture of him before letting him get in.
Our pool as adult swim for the last ten minutes of every hour. To bribe James out of the water I have always called it snack time.
He basically eats his morning snack/lunch over the course of several "snack times". Which is wonderful as it allows me to put him right down for a nap when we get home and not have to feed him lunch then.
Sunscreen makes for some wild hairdos.
After we are done with the water and before we pop back into the stroller to walk home I always change James into a regular diaper and clothes so that he can immediately nap once home. It is always a bit of a struggle to get him to lay on his back and get that clean diaper on. Today he decided while diaperless to eat some more grapes out of the container without using his hands and just dove in face first. Gave everyone quite the show of a nice snowy white plump toddler bum. (and you can barely see his Mongolian spot anymore).
James also is pretty game for going under the water and was actually the one who requested it today. Alison also came to the pool today with Jude so I asked her if she wouldn't mind capturing it on video.













No comments:
Post a Comment