I missed doing a 16-month update, but it was rather momentous. One day before turning 16-months James began really walking. At first he was walking till he fell and then crawling to his destinations, then he progressed to getting back up when he fell and trying to walk the rest of the way, and now he pretty much doesn't fall. He can even walk very fast when you are chasing him. And the last time I saw him crawl was last week in the uneven declining backyard. I think if I took him out there right now he would walk on it.
Since he is walking we decided the time of the exersaucer is behind us. We had been using it to contain while we showered so we'd know where he was and to keep him safe. Now I just close him in the bedroom with me and put everything unsafe or breakable onto the middle of the bed where he can't get to it. James helped me cleaned the saucer and then in the last video escaped out of his wet clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment