- pickled beets (my own home-canned ones made for Tim out of love because I myself still think they are quite horrible). When first canned and still pretty firm James discovered that if he pushed down on the small square of beet with his index finger he could make it pop across/off his tray like a tiddly-wink- he was THRILLED. Thankfully as the beets have aged in the jars they have softened up and this is no longer a dinner game.
- blue cheese
- frozen wild blueberries- not surprised he likes blueberries but the fact that he likes them straight out of the freezer. As they thaw they are quite messy and his fingers and mouth turn a dark gray/blue/purple. Since he eats a bag almost every week he is constantly going around looking like he has gangrene in his fingers and is freezing cold with his blue/gray lips.
- dogfood- need I say more?
Monday, January 3, 2011
Things eaten
James has eaten a huge variety by now, but there are some things he has taken to that I am surprised by:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment