In the mornings we have been putting James in the exersaucer in the bathroom with us while we shower and get ready. Since he is so mobile he was always getting into things- not so much dangerous things but stuff like stacks of books which he would then proceed to rip into pieces. At first he didn't mind being in the exersaucer but for the past week or two he was starting to consider it a form of baby torture.
This morning I was picking up around the house while Tim got ready for work so I was still able to keep the occasional eye on James instead of putting him in his nemesis. I realized after a few minutes that it was too quite.
I found him in his room "reading" his books. Nestled in the chaos of books without a bookshelf he was happily flipping through the pages.
In the first photo James didn't know I was watching him and in the second he had just looked up and spotted me. He is finally slowing down. Maybe he'll walk soon too!
And by the look of our messy books hopefully Tim can finish James' bookcase next weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment