Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Since he's a boy...

Tim was a big baby...9.5lbs and at first that concerned me, but when Sharon said he was 21 inches long and I saw this picture of him soon after birth I realized he was not really all that chubby (and he was born at home!). Here he is getting a little jaundice prevention.
(Warning: if you are still on dial-up this post has 20 pictures so it will take a while to load- and remember, you can always click on a picture to see it bigger...ahem, momma)


I decided to look through all of Sharon's (Tim's mom) albums when we were visiting her this past weekend to see what Tim looked like growing up and I am TREMENDOUSLY surprised and pleased with how cute and adorable he was (and still is).
Little blondie with fuzzy hair.
I think he is about 2 months old in the picture where Sharon is holding him. 6 or 7 months old on the bed. Not sure about his age in the highchair.
I didn't have a specific item I adored as a child, but apparently Tim did. He had two matching receiving blankets from when he was an infant that he latched onto. Sharon said she had a really hard time even getting the dirty one from him to put it in the wash- he seemed to think the clean one smelled a bit suspicious. In this picture one of the two blankets is being loved to almost nothing- it kept getting smaller and smaller through all that love.
Ever the true boy...sawing on something and looking mighty mischievous.

I think this is a passport photo...not sure what age.
Still a boy, playing on what is either a sack of coffee, feed or seed.

His first years of life were spent growing up on a farm in Jamaica.
You can see where Tim gets his looks when you see both Sharon and his dad, Rob.

Both Tim and I were blonds when we were little- so we'll see what this baby of ours comes out looking like.

Ah, how will I ever tell my child not to play with guns if he ever sees this picture of his dad?
Impish...
Angelic...Even reading a bible story...

but still a clown.Tim still has this Manchester United scarf. I think it will need to be hung up in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment